Tarot: Deck Interviews - Tranquil Willows Tarot

It's been almost a year since focusing on the blog.  In my tarot studies whenever I get a new deck I always do an interview spread.  It just dawned on me I should post them to the blog.  Over the next few weeks / months / whenever I have time I will be uploading the interviews.

This week I'm going to start with my newest deck: Tranquil Willows by Rowan Saille and Tranquility Fearn

New Deck Interview
...5…...6…
……4……
...3…...2…
…...1…….

1. Tell me more about yourself; What is your most important characteristic?
**The World - Capturing the essence of allness. This deck has its unique world. Can be used in many ways.

2. What are your strengths as a deck?
**5 of Wands - Fairness, seeing both sides of conflict. Helping in making decisions. Learning to work with rather than against.

3. What are your limits as a deck?
**4 of Discs - Relating this to the decluttering aspect, the workbook may be cluttered with too much options. Putting things in boxes. Traditional for better or worse.

4. What do you bring to the table; What are you here to teach me?
**2 of Wands - Pondering knowledge, making plans, having a trusted advisor. Helping to strategize internally. Bringing inner power back into balance.

5. How can I best learn and collaborate with you?
**2 of Swords - Balance, easing the mind. The deck seems to insist on meditation and inner journeys to find solutions.

6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
**Warrior of Wands - Assisting in moving forward, especially when feeling vulnerable. Opening of heart and self. Moving with the flow,  discovering where life can take you.

My impression/overview:  Working with this deck can be a positive endeavor. It has a unique view from it's triangular world. It is traditional to RWS, though the author of the booklet (Luna Blancas) is inspired by several decks to bring together insights into this one.  This is the cluttered aspect that, while it's good to have differing view points, can become information overload.  I love the triangular shape of the cards.  Along with the cards pulled in this spread it gives the feeling that when I need to make a decision between A and B it may offer a C solution that I wouldn't have otherwise considered.  The messages seem gentle enough, which falls in line with the "tranquil" part of the name. I don't think this will be the deck to give me brutally honest answers, but will rather lead me in the direction to find those brutally honest answers within.

Photo credit: Echoside Phoenix Rose 2018


Brightest Blessings,
Phoenix Rose
-
Connect on social media:
Twitter - @PhoenixRoseCM
IG - echoside_phoenix_rose
Pinterest - phoenixrosecm
-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oracle: Deck Interviews - The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck

Dreamwork: Creative Triggers for Lucid Dreams

Dreamwork and Crystal Combinations: Chrysocolla, Howlite, and Unakite